Roulette is a popular casino game that has been enjoyed for centuries by people all over the world. The game is characterized by a spinning wheel that is divided into numbered slots, with players placing bets on which slot the ball will land on when the wheel stops spinning. While there are several variations of roulette that are commonly played, there are also some lesser-known variations that are equally as exciting.
- Double Ball Roulette As the name suggests, this variation of roulette uses two balls instead of one. The balls are released at the same time and players can win if one or both of the balls land on their chosen number. This game offers higher payouts than traditional roulette, but the odds of winning are also lower.
- Mini Roulette Mini roulette is a scaled-down version of the game that uses a smaller wheel with fewer numbered slots. The wheel contains only 13 slots, numbered from 0 to 12. This game is perfect for players who are new to roulette or those who want to try something different.
- Multi-Wheel Roulette Multi-wheel roulette is a variation that uses multiple wheels at the same time. Players can place their bets on one or more wheels, and each wheel spins independently. This game offers players the opportunity to win on multiple wheels simultaneously, but the risk is also higher.
- Rapid Roulette Rapid roulette is a fast-paced version of the game that uses an electronic betting system. Players use touchscreens to place their bets, and the game is played using a traditional roulette wheel. This variation of roulette is perfect for players who prefer a faster pace or who want to place multiple bets at once.
- Double-Action Roulette Double-action roulette is a game that uses two wheels instead of one. The inner wheel spins in one direction and the outer wheel spins in the opposite direction. The ball is released between the two wheels and players can win if they correctly predict which slot the ball will land in on both wheels.
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette Triple bonus spin roulette is a variation that offers players the chance to win big payouts. The game uses a traditional roulette wheel, but it also includes three bonus slots. If the ball lands on one of the bonus slots, players have the chance to win up to 1200 times their original bet.
- Spingo is a unique variation of roulette that combines elements of bingo and roulette. The game uses a spinning wheel that is divided into 25 numbered slots, as well as colored balls that correspond to the numbers on the wheel. Players must choose a color and number combination, and if the ball that corresponds to their selection lands in the correct slot, they win.
In conclusion, while traditional roulette is a fun and exciting game, there are many lesser-known variations that offer unique twists and increased chances for winning big. From using multiple balls to incorporating elements of bingo, these seven roulette variations are worth trying for any roulette enthusiast looking for a new challenge.