The large increase in the number of casino players who choose live gambling online has ensured that a fierce competition is underway. Also for the live environment, gambling sites now have to compete with each other to bring in players. On the one hand they do this in the field of software, but on the other hand bonuses also play a major role. By offering a live casino bonus, the providers hope to convince players more easily. Thanks to our cooperation with several casinos with a casino license, we can provide you with the best promotions. You will always find an exclusive live casino bonus with us that you can certainly benefit from. In addition, feel free to register with multiple sites, because promotions and promotions can also be assigned by email.

Conditions Live Casino Bonus

Nothing is free, despite the fact that we love it. The live casino bonus is therefore not for nothing. As with other promotions, you have to take wagering conditions into account with the live bonuses https://nyasverigecasinon.se/.

What kind of conditions do you take into account? You will find them below:

  • Cash bonuses must be wagered X number of times
  • Live games often only count 10% towards wagering a bonus
  • Bonuses are valid for a maximum of 30 days, you must also meet the conditions
  • Promotions come with maximum bets of often 5 per bet.
  • Players may only use a bonus once unless stated otherwise
  • Using multiple accounts to receive live bonuses multiple times is prohibited
  • You often only receive a bonus with a minimum deposit of 20 or higher

As you can see above, it is important to carefully observe the wagering conditions that apply. With our online casino team we would like to advise you to always read the terms and conditions before depositing a bonus amount into your account.

RTP and House Edge on Live Games

People who have played at a gambling site before are familiar with it, the house edge. Because casinos also have to make a profit, a house edge is always an issue. With slots this has to be set, but with live games a Return To Player percentage actually arises naturally. The house edge indicates what the RTP is at a gaming table or live game.

A good example is the standard live Roulette. A house edge of 2.7% applies, leaving a Return To Player of 97.3%. From every 100 that is played, on average 97.30 is returned to the players.

Another example we can give is the house edge of live blackjack. This is only 0.72%, which means that with a standard version of Blackjack you will have to deal with a Return To Player of no less than 99.28%.

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.